Most cybersecurity whitepapers start with a scary anecdote, a statistic on annual losses in the billions, some specifics on hard-hit industries or recent attack variations, and then move on to practical information.
Not this one.
Cybersecurity teams understand credential stuffing. This guide is to give you practical guidance on how to tackle the problem beyond what is likely already in place at your organization.
What you’ll learn:
- Implementation guidance (7 steps).
- Quick reference of protective measures with mapping to MITRE ATT&CK.
- Why a social engineering risk framework is important.
- How credential stuffing protection works.
- How Picnic automates credential stuffing protection.