Picnic Corporation founder and CEO Matt Polak discusses social engineering with analyst John Donegan. Among other topics, Polak covers the expanding attack surface, data protection at the corporate and individual levels, and the future of social engineering attacks.
- What is social engineering?
- Common attack vectors
- How organizations can protect their attack surface
- New threats, data brokers, and the ADPPA
- Ransomware payment bans at the state level
- The future of social engineering
- Malicious insiders
- Best practices for data protection
- The metaverse
- Data brokers, social media companies, and regulation